Amazing solo work by London-based artist OLIVER BARRETT. This cassette delivers half an hour of dark and captive cello drones, recorded in different places, in order to achieve a natural reverb.
Record locations by song:
- Cordyceps: At Oliver Barretts home, Hackney
- Tussle: Christ Church, Sutton – in the chancel (map)
- Yeboah: Christ Church, Sutton – in the main hall
- Bathyscaphe: A warehouse in Bermondsey – big hall before it was divided into artist studios etc. (map)
- Beware Power Trucks: Same warehouse in Bermondsey
5 tracks, 31 min.
Download: Cordyceps (mp3)