People in or around Mönchengladbach who like to be creative or have a yen for DIY arts should listen up now:
All through November RABBIT, a new pop-up room and workspace for DIY enthusiasts, opens its doors for exhibitions, concerts and work-shops.
You can find the place here:
Waldhausener Straße 227
The program for November so far is as follow:
- Sat 9.11.2013
- Exhibition KATJA MÖLTGEN (Drawings / Graphic Novels) 6pm-10pm
- Concert LICHT-UNG (Experimental Noise from Leverkusen) 9pm
- Sun 10.11.2013
- Exhibition KATJA MÖLTGEN (Drawings / Graphic Novels) 2pm-6pm
- Tue 12.11.2013
- Workshop ZINES 6pm
- Sat 23.11.2013
- Exhibition TBOOKS COLOGNE (Drawings / Zines) 6pm – 10pm
- Concert JUICE OF LOVE (Acoustic from Düsseldorf) 9pm
- Sun 24.11.2013
- Exhibition TBOOKS COLOGNE (Drawings / Zines) 2pm – 6pm
- Tue 26.11.2013
- Movie Night DREAMING BACKWARDS + MORRIS 8pm
- Fri 29.11.2013
- Workshop CIRCUIT BENDING 6pm
They also have a corner where you can buy music on Vinyl, Cassette and CD or DIY-Zines of all genres. Some Econore stuff is in there too!
So, if you live or happen to be around in Düsseldorf, Krefeld, Dortmund, Essen, Duisburg, Köln, Aachen, Venlo, Eindhoven, Roermond, Liège, Schwalmtal or any other city around Mönchengladbach – no excuse, go check this DIY gem and have a good time!